CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 24, 2011

Day at the pool

Yesterday was our first time trying out the pool at our complex. We told ourselves that if we could hit our sales goal for the day as an office, we would skip our training meeting the next day and go play at the pool and get pizza. Thankfully we hit our goal so we were able to go play a little!


I've never felt so white! I have the weirdest tan lines from wearing capris every day. It was the first time my shoulders have seen the sunlight in over a year, so needless to say, they got a little toasty. We played in the pool for about 2 hours and then stuffed ourselves with pizza. We had a great time and I can't wait till we can have our next pool day.




Our sales team:

Mike, Chelsea, Mikki, Greg, Matthew, Jared, Lindsay, and Kyle

2 comments:

Ben and Kristen Call said...

What a fun way to celebrate hitting your sales goal!
p.s. I LOVE the sock tan lines. Those have always been my favorite!

Rachael Sparhawk said...

haha that is funny. I'm glad you made your goal. Yesterday I got so mad about a silly project that wasn't turning out, so I went to sit by the pool and let the sun "burn" it out of me instead I got burnt ahahaha