CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Punkins

I LOVE holidays, especially Christmas and Halloween. So I got really excited when Greg's brother Garrett and his wife Josie wanted to carve pumpkins about two weeks ago! I've been way too busy to actually decorate my front door or anything. So we put our awesome pumpkins, that we carved to look just like Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street (minus Bert's unibrow, we are going to put a piece of black felt there), out on our porch. I am SO happy that we are being festive...Mine's Ernie. On the right.


3 comments:

Jason and Lesley said...

Bahaha! Your punkins look sad, but I love them!

Ben and Kristen Call said...

We walked by your place last week and saw those little pumpkins...they are cute even though they are all shriveled up!

Mikki and Greg said...

Ya they are pretty much down to puddles now