CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Yumalicious

So I have posted about German Pancakes before, but not German Pancakes with BUTTERMILK SYRUP! I found the recipe here. I have had buttermilk syrup only one other time in my life, and I loved it then too! Never having made the stuff before, I will issue one warning: It gets super bubbly and frothy as you boil it, so make it in a LARGER saucepan. I only have one (One day I'll graduate to a nice set of pots and pans, when I'm nicer, more mature, etc) smaller saucepan, not sure the proper measurements, but after it boiled over just a couple times, I had the most delicious syrup and even some left over to have on waffles tomorrow!


Now this isn't the healthiest of syrups as it calls for a cube of butter and almost a cup of buttermilk, but its delicious and oh so worth it.

The End

1 comments:

Maggie Dalton said...

yummm.

I have never had them before.

I have also never heard of buttermilk syrup.

lets make them sometime!