CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 6, 2011

Honey Smacks

So weird, random little fact about Honey Smacks-or at least the generic version. They make your pee smell just like them! Its weird and a little gross. You should get a bag and test it out haha!


We've been here for one week as of yesterday. I was surprised that it had already been a whole week and then at the same time sort of shocked that it had only been a week. I didn't realize how homesick I would get. I really miss Idaho. But I'm trying hard not to think about it, so I won't dwell on it. I want to make a paper chain with all the days left in the summer and write little uplifting things on some links and then incentives on some others to make things a little more fun.

I've decided that sales is definitely one of the toughest jobs ever. But its been going pretty well so far. In fact, we've surprised the owners with how well we've done this first week as beginners, well, Tim and I anyway. Greg is not a beginner. As of right now, we have 2 girls selling and 2 guys. In a few weeks we'll have a couple more sales people. I'm excited for my little brother Jared to get out here after his graduation. And Greg's brother Matthew will come out sometime in June for a few weeks to earn extra $$$ for his wedding! Super excited for him! And super excited for money. Just have to stay focused on goals...

2 comments:

Ben and Kristen Call said...

I've heard that about Honey Smacks...kind of weird.
Mikki I didn't know that you were selling as well!?!? Crazy...well good luck to YOU this summer as well!

Star said...

Haha, so true. The big bag of Malt O Meal Golden Puffs does that too. I thought I was the only one who thought that. You are so brave to sell. Go you!