CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The New Place

This apartment has the tiniest little kitchen, which is funny because the rest of the place is huge and they really could have made the kitchen just a little bigger, but whatever.


I think its funny how apartment complexes never have ceiling lights. except in the kitchen and bathrooms. What about the rest of the apartment?! You have to buy a bunch of lamps-makes no sense to me because I would think that lamps would be more of a fire hazard. Luckily we were provided two lamps. One in the bedroom and one in the living room. Of the three other apartments we've lived in throughout the years of summer sales, this one is my favorite, just not the rest of the complex... Does anyone else who's lived in an apartment ever feel weird walking around outside, like everyone can see you and is watching you? Well I guess that's just me being super paranoid and self-conscious but its weird being new! We haven't been able to explore the area too much, but driving to church we saw quite a few really old old houses and lots of GREEN. This place is SO green. And there are these really pretty flowering trees everywhere that I'm going to have to find the name of and see if they can grow out west :)




2 comments:

Maggie Dalton said...

I am so glad that you posted pictures =) Kinda fun to live new places but also know you get to eventually go back to your home. We got netflix last week so that I am not completely bored without you this summer.
- Maggie

Mikki and Greg said...

Ya exactly-knowing it isn't permanent is what is keeping me going. Its just for a little while and hopefully it goes by fast! I'm glad you got netflix haha that is next on my to-do list.