CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

MOTHER'S DAY!

It seems like the last mothers' day I can remember getting to actually spend with my mom was quite a few years ago. We were at my sister's house, and all of us had pitched in to get her this cute little decorative table. So it would have to have been at least 4 years ago. SAD. And this year is yet another that I will spend away from my dear Mum. But she has been on my mind.


So one of the small benefits I've received from being married the last 4 years is at church every Mother's Day they count me as one of the "mothers". I remember getting a big Symphony bar in Minnesota, a begonia in Kentucky, sadly I can't remember what they gave us in St Louis or last year in our ward in Idaho, but this year...


Pepperidge Farms Milano cookies! So delicious! Thank you Wilminton 2nd Ward!

1 comments:

Ben and Kristen Call said...

Holy smokes you were SPOILED!!! So jealous!